Did anyone answer all of them correctly? Are you ready for the next Trivia today?
The answers for the 10th Trivia questions from 3-26-12 are shown below:
1. Who is William Ellsworth “Dummy” Hoy?
A. Deaf Hockey player
B. Deaf MajorLeague Baseball player
C. Deaf NFL player
D. Deaf Soccer player
2. The American School for the Deaf was founded at Hartford, CT in 1817.
3. Who were the two deaf actresses that starred in CSI: The Two Mrs. Grissoms on Thursday, February 3rd, 2011?
A. Marlee Matlin & Katie Leclerc
B. Deanne Bray & Shoshannah Stern
C. Marlee Matlin & Phyllis Frelich
D. Ali Briggs & Terrylene Sachetti
4. Which state was the first to implement a Next Generation Statewide 9-1-1 system?
C. New York
5. When was the Boston Movement renamed the International Church of Christ (ICOC)?
The answers will be shown on the next 10th Trivia on May 28th, 2012. Good luck!