The answers for the 2nd Trivia questions from 9-26-11 are shown below:
Did anyone answer all of them correctly?
Are you ready for the next Trivia today?
1. When was the Deaf Ministry ICOC website started?
A. June 2009
B. August 2009
C. January 2010
D. June 2008
2. How many deaf disciples and interpreters disciples at Los Angeles Church of Christ mention on article 5-15-11?
A. 20 deaf disciples & 14 interpreters disciples
B. 14 deaf disciples & 11 interpreters disciples
C. 30 deaf disciples & 20 interpreters disciples
D. 50 deaf disciples & 25 interpreters disciples
3. Who was the “Father of Sign Language and Deaf Education”?
A. Abbe Sicard
B. Laurent Clerc
C. Charles Michel De L’Eppe
D. Samuel Heinicke
4. Who was the first deaf major league baseball player?
A. Cy Young
B. Honus Wagner
C. Curtis Pride
D. Dummy Hoy
5. Who was the 1st American deaf person to earn a medical degree & a doctoral degree?
A. Charles Bonnet
B. Judith Pachciarz
C. Annie Jump Cannon
D. John Goodricke
The answers will be shown on the next 4th Trivia on November 28th, 2011. Good luck!