Did anyone answer all of them correctly? Are you ready for the next Trivia today?
The answers for the 8th Trivia questions from 3-26-12 are shown below:
1. On the article 5-7-12, what was the name of the Open-Caption Movie event?
A. Men In Black III
B. Dark Shadows
2. There are 36 deaf disciples for the Deaf Ministry at the Abidjan Church of Christ.
3. When was the closed-captioning invented?
4. Who was the first deaf woman to be named Miss America in the Miss America Pageant?
A. Heather Whitestone
B. Ann Billington
C. Laura Hill
D. Johanna Valenta
5. In 2009 USA Deaf Olympics, what country did USA beat as opponent for the gold medal?
The answers will be shown on the next 11th Trivia on June 25th, 2012. Good luck!