1. How long have you been a disciple? Who reached out to you? He was baptized on July 11, 2001, so he’s been a disciple for 11 years. Jeff Emmell and Daniel Silvers who reach out to him.
2. What’s the reason you become a disciple? The reason he became a disciple is because he learned the true depth of the Bible.
3. Your best memory as a disciple? His best memory as disciple is when the deaf ministry fellowshipped by playing racquetball together.
4. Favorite bible verses? His favorite verse is Phillipians 2:4
5. What is your favorite sports? His favorite sports are: snowboarding , basketball, racquetball.
6. Have you baptize any deaf disciples or your family? He baptized Hugo Loera who is deaf and has Usher Syndrome. Hugo currently lives with his family in Mexico.
7. What inspires you about Los Angeles Deaf Ministry team? His inspiration from the Los Angeles Deaf Ministry team is fellowshiping together.
8. What is your vision for the Deaf Ministry? His vision for the Deaf Ministry is for them to support each other, to be united and to welcome any person who is looking for God.
9. Share your experiences about Wizard World. Why do you enjoy it? I enjoy touring at Wizard World because I enjoy greeting the movie celebrities and cartoon artists.
10. Share one bible verse to encourage our Deaf Ministry family. Mikey would like to encourage the Deaf Ministry ICOC family to understand about God and Jesus.
1 Peter 1:8 NLT
“You love him even though you have never seen him. Though you do not see him now, you trust him; and you rejoice with a glorious, inexpressible joy.”
Los Angeles Deaf Ministry