The answers for the 5th Trivia questions from 12-26-11 are shown below:
Did anyone answer all of them correctly? Are you ready for the next Trivia today?
1. On Article 12-12-11, Who is Rogelio Fernandez?
A. Installer at SVRS
B. Regional Account Executive at ZVRS
C. Tech Support at Convo
D. Regional Account Executive at Purple
2. Who created the Deaf Tech News website?
A. Samuel Sandoval
B. Jermaine Cornish
C. Brain Trager
D. Ken Davis
3. What did Leroy Colombo accomplished for his Guinness Book of World Records?
A. swim at Gulf of Mexico in 11 hours
B. fastest window cleaner
C. saved over 900 lives his career as a lifeguard
D. Highest reverse bungee jump
4. Where is the Registry of the Interpreter for the Deaf office located?
A. New York, NY
B. Austin, TX
C. Washington, DC
D. Alexandria, VA
5. When was closed-caption shown for the first time in television?
The answers will be shown on the next 7th Trivia on February 27th, 2012. Good luck!